You always have creative ideas for tricky requirements and love to turn them into reality with Ruby on Rails? Then this might be the place to be!
Brandslisten offers cloud based customer networks that help companies identify and address customers, reward behavior, and drive deeper engagement and relationships. Brandslisten is based in Hamburg, Germany, founded in 2010 and proud serving to companies like Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, E.ON, Unitymedia, LBBW and Douglas.
Here is what you will do:
As part of our agile development team you contribute to ensure the continuous improvement of our platform for different end devices. We are improving existing infrastructure and writing new services in order to meet business goals and requests of our clients. You will contribute that all components of the stack and the overall application is robust and easy to maintain.
You work in close collaboration with colleagues from all disciplines, share ownership of code and architecture and have all creative freedom to bring in your own ideas.
- You bring an understanding of how the web works
- You know what TDD techniques are
- You are not afraid of making decisions and taking responsibility
- You have experience with cloud solutions like Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
- You keep yourself up to date with current technology trends and are passionate about technological challenges
- You are a team player and you can think creatively “out of the box”
- You bring self-initiative and aim for the best solution and quality.
- A dynamic, innovative and international team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- Professional project management
- Challenging projects for well-known companies
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them.
This sounds like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!