You always have creative ideas for tricky requirements and love to turn them into reality with Ruby on Rails? Then this might be the place to be!
Brandslisten offers cloud based customer networks that help companies identify and address customers, reward behavior, and drive deeper engagement and relationships. Brandslisten is based in Hamburg, Germany, founded in 2010 and proud serving to companies like Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, E.ON, Unitymedia, LBBW and AOK.
As part of our agile development team you contribute to ensure the continuous improvement of our platform for different end devices. We are improving existing infrastructure and writing new services in order to meet business goals and requests of our clients. You will contribute that all components of the stack and the overall application is robust and easy to maintain.
You work in close collaboration with colleagues from all disciplines, share ownership of code and architecture and have all creative freedom to bring in your own ideas.
- You bring an understanding of how the web works
- You know what TDD technique are
- You are not afraid to make decisions and to take responsibility
- Experience with cloud solutions like AWS, Kubernetes, Docker is a plus
- You keep yourself up to date with current technology trends and are passionate about technological challenges
- You are a teamplayer and you can think creatively "out of the box"
- You bring self-initiative and aim for the best solution and quality.
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- Challenging projects for well-known companies
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- Building private cloud stack that is based on OpenStack
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them.
This sounds like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to getting to know you!