Brandslisten GmbH is Europe's leading provider of customer engagement software. Our SaaS software enables users to publish exciting content and build high-reach communities. Our platforms create an active network of customers, experts and loyal opinion leaders. Our customers include DAX30 companies, trading companies and technology providers.
As frontend expert you are part of our agile development team and ensure the continuous improvement of our platform for different end devices. You will contribute to the refactoring process of our core and build new product features. You will ensure that our overall application is robust and easy to maintain. To do so, you have several responsibilities in your day-to-day, including but not limited to:
- Developing new user-facing features using new technologies, like React Typescript.
- Refactoring our frontend with the use of React.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
You work in close collaboration with colleagues from all disciplines, share ownership of the JS architecture and have all creative freedom to bring in your own ideas.
- Professional experience (3+ years) with React ecosystem and popular state management solutions such as Redux or MobX.
- You are well-versed in SASS/SCSS, and BEM methodology
- Good knowledge of Typescript and how static type system works.
- Ability to create content from scratch using current assets
- Experience with responsive web design and a solid understanding of user-centered design
- Expert in user interface development, engineering cross-browser, cross device compliant code
- UI build tools – Webpack..
- Self-initiative and aim for the best solution and quality.
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- Challenging projects
- Building private cloud stack
- Ability to practice implementing best technologies, if there's a need for them
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them.
This sounds like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry at: email@example.com.
We are looking forward getting to know you!