You always have creative ideas for tricky requirements and love to turn them into reality with Node.js?
Then this might be the place to be!
Within Brandslisten we are working on a super exciting project called "Gruups" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.gruups)
As backend and node.js expert you ensure the development of our platform for different end devices. You will contribute to the refactoring process of our core and build new product features. You will ensure that our overall application is robust and easy to maintain.
To do so, you have several responsibilities in your day-to-day, including but not limited to:
- You are responsible to drive, build and develop our RESTful API (https://api.stage.gruups.io/docs/) as well as the WebSocket in Node.js.
- Create proactive architecture proposals for new features with the input of your peers
- You own features end-to-end by defining and securing the architecture, coordinating work and tracking status
- You design, code, test, review, and maintain features using node.js of our brand new “Gruups” app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.gruups&hl=en)
- Extend and improve existing services, written in Node.js
- Identify opportunities for improvements both technical and process wise through active participation in our retrospectives
- Actively collaborate in an environment that practices Code Reviews and other ways of collaboration by sharing what you know and embracing what you can learn from others
- Tech Stack involved: Node.js, AdonisJS, Nuxt.js, WebSockets, Vue.js, Linux (e.g. Nginx, nodee, Certbot), Swagger
- You have 4+ years of experience writing services or applications and maintaining them in production - with Node.js
- You have 2+ years of experience in professional software engineering best practices for the full development life cycle
- You are motivated to learn new technologies and adapt an agile workstyle
- You have a professional experience with Node.js, AdonisJS, Nuxt.js, WebSockets
- You are experienced in Swagger and Vue.js is a plus
- You are experienced in unit and integration testing and knowledgeable about best practices.
- You have a good understanding of API concepts
- You have a proven track record of teamwork and collaboration with your peers
- A small dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them.
This sounds like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry at: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!