Brandslisten GmbH is Europe's leading provider of customer engagement software. Our SaaS software enables users to publish exciting content and build high-reach communities. Our platforms create an active network of customers, experts and loyal opinion leaders. Our customers include DAX30 companies, trading companies and technology providers.
As part of our agile development team you ensure the continuous improvement of our CI/CD systems. You help improving existing infrastructure and writing new services in order to meet business goals and requests of our clients. You will ensure that all components of the stack and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. To do so, you have several responsibilities in your day-to-day, including but not limited to:
- Administration of Linux servers (Ubuntu, CoreOS) via Terraform
- Investigating incidents and implementing policies to improve/avoid them
- Monitoring stability of the cloud (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Creating and managing CI/CD workflows based around Jenkins
- Finding hot-spots and incrementally improving infrastructure
- Build and maintain highly available production systems
- Implementing a complete ecosystem based on AWS Services
- Envisioning the future of our infrastructure
- Plus point: You are responsible for independently foreseeing and solving possible problems and showing proactive initiative.
- You work in close collaboration with colleagues from all disciplines, share ownership of code and architecture and have all creative freedom to bring in your own ideas.
- You bring a solid understanding in the field of IT infrastructure and 2+ years of professional experience within DevOps
- You are proactive and not afraid to meet decisions and to take responsibility
- You have experience with cloud solutions like OpenStack, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Your experience with ElasticSearch is a must
- You have experience in bare server administration
- You know how microservices work or have experience in distributed services ecosystem
- You keep yourself up to date with current technology trends and are passionate about technological challenges
- You are a team player and you can think creatively "out of the box"
- You bring self-initiative and aim for the best solution and quality.
Must have experience with:
- OpenStack, Docker, Terraform, Vault, Jenkins, Elasticsearch
- You know what stands behind DRY and YAGNI.
Nice to know:
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- Challenging projects
- Building private cloud stack
- Ability to practice implementing best technologies, if there's a need for them
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them.
This sounds like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward getting to know you!