As part of our agile development team you ensure the continuous improvement of our CI/CD systems. You help improving existing infrastructure and writing new services in order to meet business goals and requests of our clients. You will ensure that all components of the stack and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
To do so, you have several responsibilities in your day-to-day, including but not limited to:
- Administration of Linux servers (Ubuntu, CoreOS) via Terraform
- Investigating incidents and implementing policies to improve/avoid them
- Monitoring stability of the cloud (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Creating and managing CI/CD workflows based around Jenkins
- Finding hot-spots and incrementally improving infrastructure
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Implementing a complete ecosystem of AWS Services.
You work in close collaboration with colleagues from all disciplines, share ownership of code and architecture and have all creative freedom to bring in your own ideas.
- You bring a solid understanding in the field of IT infrastructure and 2+ years of professional experience with DevOps
- You are proactive and not afraid to meet decisions and to take responsibility
- You have experience with cloud solutions like Openstack, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- You have experience in bare servers administration
- You know how microservices work or have experience in distributed services ecosystem
- You keep yourself up to date with current technology trends and are passionate about technological challenges
- You are a team player and you can think creatively “out of the box”
- You bring self-initiative and aim for the best solution and quality.
Must have experience with:
OpenStack, Docker, Terraform.
You know what stands behind DRY and YAGNI.
Good to know technologies:
Kubernetes, Python, Consul, Vault, Jenkins, Elasticsearch.
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- Challenging projects
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- Building private cloud stack
- Ability to practice implementing best technologies, if there’s a need for them
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them.