Brandslisten GmbH is Europe's leading provider of customer engagement software. Our SaaS software enables users to publish exciting content and build high-reach communities. Our platforms create an active network of customers, experts and loyal opinion leaders. Our customers include DAX30 companies, trading companies and technology providers.
- Optimize the user experience and look & feel of our solutions across all touchpoints and devices - using the latest trends in responsive design, web design and app design.
- Translate concepts into UI prototypes and intuitive UI designs that add value to the user.
- Collaborate with UX designer and participate in research activities to deeply understand the user needs.
- Collaborate closely with developers to support the hand off and review process assuring the best level of quality.
- Define a UI strategy and vision for our product portfolio hand in hand with our UX Designer & developers.
- Improve established products and features by applying modern design and interaction principles.
- Degree in Interface Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or a comparable discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience as a User Interface Designer working in an agile environment.
- Advanced skills in prototyping and design tools such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch etc.
- Proficiency in design principles and elements such as typography, layout and color.
- Structured work approach with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Problem solving skills and experience executing consistent designs through all stages of the process.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices.
- Good understanding of front-end technology (React.js / Vue.js) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English. German skills are a plus.
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- Challenging projects for well-known companies
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them.
This sounds like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to getting to know you!