You know how to operate and improve quality assurance process for the complex environment? Then this might be the place to be!
Brandslisten offers cloud based customer networks that help companies identify and address customers, reward behavior, and drive deeper engagement and relationships. Brandslisten is based in Hamburg, Germany, founded in 2010 and proud serving to companies like Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, E.ON, Unitymedia, LBBW and Douglas.
As part of our agile development team, you contribute to the quality asurance of the product, enhance automation testing and continuously maintain our platform. We are improving existing infrastructure and writing new services in order to meet business goals and requests of our clients. You will ensure that all components of the stack and the overall application are working flawlessly together. To do so, you have several responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Guarantee quality of the features and support develop team in everyday work
- Assure API integrity
- Continually improve testing environment
- Support team in automation processes
You work in close collaboration with colleagues from all disciplines, share ownership of the products and have a creative freedom for the automation of the processes.
- Participate effectively in estimation, planning, cost-of-quality, and quality risk analysis
- Define tests driven by story acceptance criteria (including functional, load and performance tests) and applicable project standards
- Create, implement, and maintain test automation frameworks and solutions in support of continuous integration and delivery
- Assist release engineering process by developing integration test frameworks and manual testing
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Engineering, IT or related scientific technical discipline
- 3+ years of test automation experience with test automation frameworks, tools, and practices
- Excellent knowledge of testing methodologies
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment
- Knowledge of Ruby or Python on a basic level
- Experience of work in agile based team.
Here is what’s waiting for you:
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- Challenging projects for well-known companies
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- Building private cloud stack that is based on kubernetes
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them.
This sounds like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to getting to know you!